- an application that runs on tablet devices including iPads and
- It offers many well-known questionnaires and more advanced tests
relevant to cognitive and psychiatric assessment.
- It offers structured and unstructured clinical record-keeping
- It operates offline, so it can be used in places with no network
- It is compatible with UK NHS information security standards (though
security is multifaceted and you will need to do extra things to meet these
- It periodically sends its data to a server of yours, which you
- The server offers a web ‘front end’ (including printable task
summaries, quantitative tracking information, and clinical summary views),
a relational database ‘back end’ for powerful statistical analysis,
and automatic export facilities including HL7- and file-based export
of structured data or PDFs.
- it’s open-source, so you can download and modify the source
code. If you’re a programmer, it’s very easy to add your own tasks.
- the tablet app is written using Titanium Appcelerator Mobile, an
Apple iOS and Android.
- The server-side software is a set of Python scripts that will run
on any suitably configured web server.